Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Lazy-ness-ness

It is now 5pm and I have done none of the things I promised I would do.  For whatever reason when I ask B to set the table, get me some water or any other mindless task its takes forEVER! Its not just him, I think its something most men, lack its called urgency.  So today I had a man day.

~I did not get dressed, why should I? By now its pointless
~ I did not eat well today
~ I drank more coffee than I should have
~ I looked at the dog instead of yelling because after the 50th time he still barks
~ I was too lazy to take out the trash
~ I was too lazy to go to the gym
~ I was just not in the mood to blog until this very second
~ I will blame my irritability on the cat ( I did not sleep due to his antics AGAIN)
~ I turned the vacuum on just to bother said cat, I did not actually use it to vacuum
~ I talked out loud to Bean for hours because I can
~ Overall I am satisfied with today, All this shit will still be here for me to do tomorrow

Updates on Bean
Measuring : 21 weeks
Weight: around a pound
Heartbeat: strong
Movement: all the time

Updates on Me
Symptoms: heartburn, nausea, bloody noses
Weight: same ( after 21 weeks of not gaining my midwife is finally off my ass)
Shape: Rounder, I can see my toes though
BellyButton: Shallow, hoping it wont actually pop out
Stretch marks: hooters, butt and fresh ones on my legs (the leg ones are bright red and purple)
Cravings: water and popcorn and frozen pb&j
Notes from the midwife: Braxton hicks are normal, having up to ten an hour is not a cause for alarm.  My nose bleeds will only get worse.  My heartburn is here to stay and I should stop taking zantac.  Me " too bad because I'm hungry and can't attempt sleep without it".  Both mom and baby are growing at an appropriate pace.

Side note, I did have to rub it in B's face that I will not be pregnant in july.  Now he gets to tell everyone that the original due date is in fact correct.

3 comments:

  1. I find days like this rather therapeutic. Wish I could skip work and have one too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great day! I'd love one of those!
    I have to leave the house in the mornings because all of The Man's staff work out of an office in our front room, and if I don't go out I just want to throttle them!
    Poo to nose bleeds and heart burn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you turned the vacuum on just to get back at the cat! Glad to hear Bean is well even if he's causing heartburn!

    ReplyDelete