Sunday, January 22, 2012

Shots, Shots, Shots

Yes please, I would love another shot of water.

Since I have been slacking in my posting I will make up for it with a sunday special.

Friday night I had a bbq at the house. For those of you that have the patience to entertain and enjoy the disaster more power to you.  I on the other hand would rather cut my arm off.  Not only were there adult (who I hold to a high standard not to fuck up my shit) there were children, lots of them.  Needless to say the hours I spent exhausting myself to have a beautiful house went down the shitter the second those hellions walked in.  When entertaining, I do not eat, I do not sit still, I do not enjoy myself so we never have people over.  Good news is I survived and B cleaned the kitchen.

Fast forward to saturday.  The rebellious cat will no longer be caged at night making sleeping near impossible.  Thank you Coon! We actually slept in until 9 resulting in B sitting straight up screaming half the day was gone.  I made a huge breakfast and just enjoyed each others company.  Dinner plans are the only reason we got showered and ready for the day.

I am a firm believer that things happen for a reason.  I washed the dishes in the morning, B did his laundry, and both of us got showers.  Water was used for all those tasks.  Said water stopped working at 3pm.  It is now 10 am and we are still waterless. Anyways back to the story.

B tends to be an over researcher.  When we got asked to dinner for once B accepted before reviewing any critics.  I looked at the menu, the dress code and location.  I knew from the start that this was a bad idea.  We get to dinner and like I had expected the place was a shit hole with over priced water.  Picture school cafeteria with dimmed lights, ten dollar appetizers the size of two quarters and entree's that could not make a five year old full.  On the upside, the bread was amazing.  I did manage to eat the entire basket and not share with anyone.

After dinner we went to the Green Iguana for some drinks and dancing.  Mainly I had to go to carry everyones shit and be the DD.  Last night was a scene only seen in movies.  Chick fights, cougars, drinks flying and a night to remember.  Last night deserves its own post, it was just that good.  Stay tuned for a night in cougar town.

1 comment:

  1. You are a very brave woman!! I hate other people (and their kids) messing with my stuff!!

    ReplyDelete