Friday, January 6, 2012

160 To Go

Yesterday I got to check on Bean, he is doing great.  He weighs around half a pound now, and had a steady heartbeat at 152.  I on the other hand have gained 6 pounds!  WTF? It just came on over night.  I also have two blood blisters.  Thanks to my growth spurt my boobs are now even bigger, causing blood blisters to form instead of actual stretch marks.  Today is day one with no coffee.  Stupid tension headaches you win!  Hot chocolate just doesn't cut it :(  My blood pressure was still 110/70 or on a scale of green to red its in the lowest green!

Food is no longer a challenge, I have to be very careful of what I put in my mouth now.  I have finished eating all of my cookies and will not be purchasing more.  The ice cream is all gone and replaced by fresh cut fruit.  My lunches have gone back to PB&J or a salad.  I attempted to stock the house with healthy choices instead of crap.  I want to start exercising again except if flippin cold out and I would rather not be cold.

I can't figure out where this first week of January went.  Next week is already kick off for Snap-on.  We have another appointment for Bean at the end of the month and then it will be February.  I am 18 weeks pregnant with only 22 to go.

My uterus is the size of a cantaloupe, Bean is a sweet potato 

1 comment:

  1. Great to hear you and Bean are doing well!

    It's so good to see bump photos progressing on everyone's blogs. Although I'm sure my bump isn't as spectacular everyone else's! Mine still kinda looks like gut fat!

    ReplyDelete