Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Prison

For those following the adventures of Coon I have a hot from the press update.  I am now a prisoner in my own home.  Seems impossible? Absurd? Outrageous? But true!  Since demonstrating that he can open doors he now does it for fun and just because he wants to.  He lets himself into the garage, office, nursery ect whenever he chooses.  These are off limit areas and he knows this, causing him to show his dominance more and more.  Last night B and I caved.  Every single door in the house is locked from the inside.  Meaning I have to use a key to pee! I lock my self in my room at night to keep him out.  I can't open the pantry to get a snack with out having to remove the child lock.  WTF? How does this cat keep winning?
Once again my calm never angry B keeps loosing his shit over this cat.  He can't figure it out either, he goes to bed with a wooden spoon.  At 3am I hear " Coon if you don't stop I'm going to beat you with this spoon".  We take turns yelling but this cat is by far the boss.

On to daily life shenanigans.

B has decided to go on a diet.  Partially it is my fault he gained some weight, however one partner should not be allowed to diet while the other is PREGNANT!  Because I am not taco bell, I only make one choice for dinner.  Resulting in a meat choice with salad.  B has yet to loose any weight and I am starving!

 B bought bean his first gift the other night.  We rarely keep secrets, so when B handed me the gift I was quite shocked.  He actually got something all on his own, I didn't even have to remind him.

Last night Ace's miracle doctor made a house call to look at our dearest Coon.  He is so nasty that she wont look at him unless he gets put under anesthesia.  While she was here she asked if I was still looking for a J.O.B.  I told her no, that with the baby coming I was able to stay home.  She asked "what baby? Are you adopting". I replied no that I was already 5 months along.  I felt skinny again for about 5 seconds.

Bean is quite the kicker.  He kicks all day and all evening.  It feels like little flicks, with him getting stronger they are starting to hurt more.  I have been having braxton hicks contractions a few time a day.  Some are very painful other times my tummy just gets tight.  Bean is supposed to be the size of a large banana now.  I can feel his kicks from the outside, but B is more impatient about leaving his hand on my belly to feel it.

We finally have water again.  It is wonderful how good it feels to be able to wash my hands and put dishes away.

I went to the gym on monday.  I could not walk yesterday. I rested instead of working out, yet I still can't walk today.  Over doing it is an under statement.  I must go today! I have to go today! Labor is going to kick my ass if I don't get moving!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like Coon is serious trouble! I hope he's ok when the baby comes along!

    ReplyDelete