Thursday, January 5, 2012

B's rules for being pregnant

So since getting pregnant, B has implemented some of his own rules.  They are quite hilarious and have no medical backing.  As I grow, so does the list!

Don'ts
~ no pork
~ no skating ( ice or otherwise)
~ no biking
~ no bath tub alone ( this may be valid as I have fallen getting out)
~ no running ( it could jiggle Bean)
~ no lifting
~ no bowling ( that came up last night)
~ no Busch Gardens ( I don't ride the rides so who cares!!!!)
~ no fishing on boats
~ no cruises
There are plenty more however prego brain has robbed them from me.  I will also include a list Do's

Do's 
~ Fix him drinks
~ become a DD for 9 months
~ cook and clean
~ help with the tools
~ make his endless amounts of snacks ( its practice for when Bean comes)
~ clean his messes ( another preparer for Bean)
~ run errands that involve the car and no actual running
~ boss the grocery staff around to do the lifting ( I don't even look pregnant)
~ sex ( that activity is some how safe yet walking to the mail box is not)


Checking on Bean in a few hours, off to Mommy Group.  Doughnuts and coffee here we come.

1 comment: