Friday, January 27, 2012

A little more Pregnant

So it has taken me 21 weeks, or 5 months and 1 week to get B to say I'm getting more  pregnant instead of fat.  That be sensitive to your girl because she is hormonal and self conscious is no where to be found in him.  I am feeling pretty proud of myself for getting him to acknowledge there is a baby in there, and I'm not just packing away the doughnuts while he is working.

A couple firsts happened yesterday.
I made a virgin mimosa with pineapple juice and sprite, it was almost as good as the real thing. The cool thing was that it made Bean go crazy.  I felt him kicking from the outside.  He must be getting stronger because my whole belly moves.
Later that night B got to feel him too.  We might have a soccer player on our hands.  Bean has finally figured out that feet are much better to kick with than suck on.
We got the crib yesterday. I want so badly to put it together all by myself. However crib assembly is another no no on B's list of don'ts.
We slept all night long. Thank you Coon!

We had another conversation about getting hitched last night.  It went something like this....
B- " Rich and Wendy are only coming to FL for a wedding and shower, not just for the baby"
Me- " coincidentally I looked at dresses today and they are all ugly"
Me- " I can't wear the same dress twice and I still really love my first dress, besides we don't even have a month to get married"
B- " Lets just do it in February"
Me -" nope its our anniversary, your birthday, valentines day and my parents anniversary" " We can't do june, august, september, october either and I don't want a thanksgiving or christmas wedding"
B -" great its settled"
Me- " perfect"


For those that don't know us, that conversation must be ridiculous.  However I'm a planner.  To the point where everything has its time and place.  Years ago I always said I would get pregnant in September so I could have a summer baby.  Bam! Guess what it happened that way.  Everything has to fit in the timeline and be perfect. I'm just not satisfied with the months that are left to get married.  I had my dream dress since high school, I got that too.  Enough about me, B is just as silly.  He chooses reasons to do or not do based on some reason I have yet to figure out.  Example we both want a large dog.  B's reasons for not getting one: No fence ( we are in the country no one has fences), no where to put it ( in the house with our other dog and psycho cat).  There are plenty others, they are just so bizarre I have forgotten them.  The point being is that we still aren't getting married by our own choice!

I also got a lot pregnant this week, Observe the bump!

3 comments:

  1. It seems to be the week for popping out! Great bump!
    Thrilled to hear that Bean kicked B!
    I don't entirely understand B's rules though... What's so strenuous about putting together the crib?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't understand his rules either, they make no sense. I am thankful that he cares though. In a weird way it is sweet that he is so protective

    ReplyDelete