Friday, January 20, 2012

5 Months

So there it is, 5 months pregnant and an itty bitty belly.  Its still undetectable under most shirts.  Bean weighs almost a pound now and about 7 inches long.  We get to see him again on monday and check his measurements.  I feel him kick all the time now, and B felt it last night.  We have been eating much better this week which has resulted in weight loss for me and gaining for B.  I seem to be hungry all day now which happens to be a nice change.  Heartburn is a bitch and seems to follow me around.  If the wives tales are true Bean must already have flamin red hair.



Yesterday I had a prenatal massage which was wonderfully relaxing.  It is a little awkward laying on my side though.  I managed to swim 3 out of five days this week.  Not as many as I hoped but better than nothing.  Monday I have my first round of maternity photos to take.  I'm super excited and can't wait to choose a picture for the shower invites.

Things to come:
Plan for B's birthday bash
Valentines Ideas and dinner
Anniversary
Preggo getaway at a Disney resort in March ( spring break trip is kid friendly now)
Finish nursery

P.s
For all you folks who keep saying get married, B did ask me what size ring I wore.  At the time he asked I was angry resulting in not telling him.  So yes folks I blew my own chance. And honestly I'm ok with that. Happy friday everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment