Thursday, January 26, 2012

Updates

  1. How far along?: 20 weeks 6 days according to the WTE app
  2. How big is bub?: 7-8 inches long and almost a pound. The size of a large banana
  3. Weight gain?: I gain and I loose it, Maybe up a pound or two but it could change
  4. Stretch marks?: Just on the boobs, bare belly so far.  I have a few on my upper things that go undetected most days
  5. Maternity clothes?: Besides my grungy grey shorts thats all I wear.  Tank tops are a new favorite, they tend to make my bump more visible 
  6. Sleep?: Is challenging. Either I'm fighting B for my snoogle, or Coon is keeping us awake 
  7. Best moment last week?: Ordering the crib.  It seemed to make it even more real.  Time is going by quicker than expected. 
  8. Food cravings?: I have been craving everything. The problem is that the food never lives up to the expectation.  Cravings have been less than good. 
  9. Symptoms?: Headaches round ligament pain and stretching 
  10. Exercise?: Swimming and water exercise 45 minutes to an hour five days a week 
  11. Gender?: Still a boy 
  12. Movement?: He moves all day long.  He moves more when I'm hungry or after exercise 
  13. Belly button?: Shrinking, it gets less deep everyday.  I will not have an outy!
  14. What I miss?: Sushi, I really want a plate of salmon sashimi. I asked for sushi and a margarita after I deliver.  B I better get both!
  15. Labour signs?: None, although I have been having a lot of braxton hick contractions.  Some hurt, others just tighten everything 
  16. What I'm looking forward to: Setting up the crib, B feeling Bean kick. 
  17. Weeks Remaining: 20
    Weeks Completed: 20
    You are in your SECOND trimester
     
    Days Remaining: 141
    Days Completed: 139
     
    Astrology Sign: Gemini
    Chinese Sign: Dragon
    Modern Birthstone: Pearl, Moonstone
    Mystical Birthstone: Moonstone
    Ayurvedic Birthstone: Pearl
     
    Hours Remaining: 3,384
    Hours Completed: 3,336
    Minutes Remaining: 203,040
    Minutes Completed: 200,160
    Seconds Remaining: 12,182,400
    Seconds Completed: 12,009,600

No comments:

Post a Comment