Monday, February 20, 2012

Smurf

Over the weekend I managed to turn myself into a smurf.  Except I'm black and not bright blue.  This super comfy maxi dress and my latest pregnancy symptom (sweat) so not mix.  Since the dress is soooooo long I am stained black all the way to the tops of my feet.  Every pore on my skin that released sweat is now filled with black dye.  

Before any of you genius' decide to recommend showering, it doesn't work.  I showered and scrubbed and washed until my poor skin bled. And it was still black! 
The best part about this whole problem is that my arse literally stained the toilet seat.  how friggin cool is that? I have spared you all the picture however the ink transfer from ass to seat has left the guest bath with a new and improved blue ring. 

Don't worry its clean.  I even bleached that damn seat and its still blue.  

I wonder how many more pieces of clothing I can remove dye from with my ever strong sweat glands.  These next 3 1/2 months should be interesting.  

No comments:

Post a Comment