Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Bedrest

Day 7- he sings to Bean
Day 8- his endless amount of energy

Yesterday I went in for a check up after having cramps since sunday.  These suckers are relentless, I can only imagine hoe much fun labor is going to be.  After making sure that Bean was doing ok, I got put on bedrest until my next appointment ( 2 weeks away).  Basically eliminating any activity or stress that could continue the contractions to pre-term labor.  That means no gym, no house cleaning, no putting tools away ect.  While I didn't lead an over active lifestyle, being told that I can only get up to pee or get water sucks!

On the upside, Coon has allowed us to get three full nights of sleep.  He has started sleeping on the bed with me after B leaves and wants affection during the day.  A huge turn around from the monster that ran the house previously.  Ace also blessed us with his hunting abilities.  Monday night he caught an armadillo running in the yard.  Last night the deers were his victims, luckily no animals were harmed.

This weekend B and I planned to go to the all natural birth expo.  With this whole bedrest thing I doubt we will be going.  I'm disappointed but know its best for Bean to stay relaxed.  We are also celebrating our anniversary, v-day and B's birthday saturday night.  I can not wait for lobster and a juicy filet.  As far as his actual birthday I have no clue what to do for him.  He seriously has everything!

This week my goal is to finish Ina Mays guide to childbirth.  Since I can't move I might as well finish some books.

1 comment:

  1. Hope things sort themselves out soon! Enjoy some time being pampered!

    ReplyDelete