Thursday, February 9, 2012

Cards

Ever since I was a kid I loved cards.  I single handedly have kept hallmark in business.  At the store last week I wasn't shocked when I spent over $20 on cards.  To say that I am card obsessed is an understatement.  I am lucky enough to have 3 reasons for cards this month.  B on the other hand does not get my love of cards.  Just like holidays I use cards to prep B for when Bean gets here.  Randomly getting a card can really make a difference.

I owe my love of cards, holiday decorations and holiday socks to my mom.  Growing up every holiday was so special.  I really hope to carry that on to Bean.  Even with him being a boy the feeling of being special and thought of is something that he deserves.  Yesterday while disobeying my bedrest I got the mail.  My mom sent a card which I thought was for valentines day, I was pleasantly shocked to open a thinking about you card.  Its things like that that make moms special.  They seem to know when there babies need a pick me up.

Day 9- B sings to Bean ( the same song over and over)

I still need ideas for his birthday..... Ugh men!

No comments:

Post a Comment