Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Providers

Guess who decided to start looking for a new doctor? This pregnant lady. To no ones surprise it is 10x harder to find a doctor when going on 26weeks pregnant.  Its also near impossible to find a "natural, crunchy" doctor to do a homebirth.

This new monkey wrench I have to deal with is way more stressful than I expected.  Homebirth providers are like finding bigfoot, people hear about them and have stories but no actual way to meet one.

The main problem is I'm stubborn and not willing to compromise. I will not have a hospital birth. I will not have an ob/gyn tell me what to do.  Lastly I will not have a man tell me how to birth.

Since B and I can not agree on what to do I have a lot of work ahead of me. On top of that we got less than 2 uninterrupted hours of sleep due to the damn cat.

1 comment:

  1. Can your doula or someone in her network assist you with finding someone?

    ReplyDelete