Friday, February 17, 2012

Belly


How far along? 24 weeks 1 day
Maternity clothes? Yes, some dresses, shirts and shorts still fit. 
Best moment this week: Valentines day of course. My house is still decorated despite B's pleas to take it down. Also sleeping in wednesday, that was so nice. I'm also getting bigger which makes me feel less fat and more pregnant. 
Movement: Monday and tuesday very little movement. My fault for forgetting to eat and rest while planning valentines.  The rest of the week he has been boxing up a storm.  Yesterday he was doing flips and spins in there.  He kicks hard when the cat lays on him or when B tries to put his arm on my belly.
Food cravings: It has been cake for weeks and now that I have cake I don't want it.  I have eaten carrots like crazy and graham crackers. Water isn't a food but I can't get enough of that either. I'm waking 2-3 times a night just to quench my thirst.  Cold food has been more appetizing than hot food this week. 
Labor Signs: no more contractions lately. rest has definitely helped. 
Belly Button in or out? : Shallow but still an in'ny 
What I miss: Nothing! This week has been perfect.  Probably the first week that I actually like being pregnant.  
What I am looking forward to: Fresh market on saturday. Ultrasound on monday and dinner with friends sunday night. I am really excited for our babymoon in March, aka last vacation with out a little bean. 
Milestones: Valentines went off with out a hitch. Bean is technically viable if something were to happen. We have less than 4 months to go! 
Realization of the week: Holy shit I'm actually having a baby.  I'm actually having said baby at home and I'm going to do my best to feed said baby with my new large and in charge ta-ta's. Some days I just want to be a kangaroo and pause for a month or two to make sure we are ready. 

1 comment: