Monday, February 6, 2012

Catch Up

I have a bunch of days to catch up on about B. Let me do that part first.
Day 3- his sense of humor
Day 4- Honest, too honest at times
Day 5- he doesn't like change at all, not even a little bit
Day 6- he writes me notes

Now about Coon.  There is a show called my cat from hell.  The man who is a cat whisperer is named Jackson Galaxy.  He comes to peoples houses, meets the owners, the cat and then poof all is well in the world.  I wasted my saturday watching an entire season so that I could cat whisper Coon myself.  The only problem is that none of the cats were even close to Coon. I did learn a few things and transformed my room into a cat heaven.  Last night went well, great actually.  I sacrificed my night stand to be a new cat bed, we added a scratching post and also brought in his kitten basket.  A huge success! No more night feedings as well as exercise before bed.


A view on nesting. My latest pregnancy symptom is nesting.  I have this desire to clean, organize rearrange everything.  First it was the counter where all the mail tends to pile up.  I literally felt sick looking at the disfunction.  Next was my dresser, nightstand, closet and every article of clothing.  I took everything out wiped down all the shelves, sized and color coded everything. I dusted our room and rearranged the furniture umpteen times and could not stop. I physically had to walk away before turning the house upside down.  I asked to a steam cleaner because I just had to get the shower cleaner.  Later that evening I had to re-do Coon's litterbox.  I know I'm not supposed to touch it yada yada crap but it was awful.  B does clean the poo but thats it.  The box got a mini make over, all new pellets, fresh scented bleach ect. Now it looks and smells better even if it is gross to talk about I am satisfied.

I ran into an old friend " your not even pregnant yet" yesterday.  This line is really starting to get on my nerves.  Just because I haven't ballooned to a blimp does not mean my body isn't changing.  Yes it is becoming difficult to bend over, yes my belly feels huge and yes these melons on my chest are real and not weightless saline.  When do I suddenly become pregnant?  When have I put in enough time to be acknowledged as pregnant? More importantly what is wrong with you crazy people????? And for the record, I am not getting rid of the cat ( another kind repetitive suggestion).

For some technical issue I can not upload fridays picture.  Mostly its the same, still carrying low just rounder.

No comments:

Post a Comment