Thursday, February 23, 2012

Love Story Part 3

The time has come to conclude this twilight saga!

So the day finally comes to get on the plane.  Those few minutes walking from the terminal to the luggage claim I thought my heart was going to pound out of my chest. The second I saw him I was instantly relieved.  He looked the exact same minus a cowboy hat and wranglers.

It would be totally gross for my parents to read about my first kiss but since it was appropriate I can share.  So anyway our first kiss was a peck, like a hi nice to see you, glad your home.  It was perfect, comfortable and felt like it was ment to be.  We listened to our playlist of songs on the way home from the airport and talked and talked.

We stayed at our house thursday night and both went to work on friday.  How old married people were we already!  Friday we went to the beach and had an amazing first vacation.  We had fruity drinks and date night dinners.  We walked all over downtown enjoying the beautiful weather in march.

I met all of B's extended family sunday and they were so nice.  It was like we had all hung out a million times.  Sunday ment a plane ride back to AZ and a huge decision to make.

We both knew I was coming back, it felt so surreal.  B bought me a washer and dryer while I waited for my plane, talk about romantic.  He did his best to stock the house with things I would need.  He finished moving in his stuff and shipped mine to the house.

The next week and a half was a blur. I finished up everything in Az. Got Ace ready to fly and said goodbye to friends. We made it, holy shit I live in Fl, I'm finally with B and it still felt like a fairytale.

We never had growing pains of living together or arguments about his way vs my way, it just worked.  For 52 weeks we celebrated our mondays.  Every week we still have date night.  We do everything together, and still talk 20 times a day.  He still calls to say I love you, or I miss you.  9 times out of 10 we still order the same thing off the menu.  We sound ridiculous singing in the car but wouldn't have it any other way.  We tease and joke with each other and laugh until I cry.

While its only been a year, its been 10 years in the making.  I wouldn't change anything about our love.  Its simple, honest and true.

4 comments:

  1. Ok, you've officially made my pregnancy hormones go haywire... Tears everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful :-) Such a good story xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i loved reading this!!!!! makes me so happy!! xx

    ReplyDelete