Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Creativity or lack there of .......

I unlike my mother do not have the crafty gene.  I can not draw or color let alone design a room.  I remember all these years ago when my mom made my sisters room so unique and different.  B and I decided on a dresser, changing table and rocker.  Thanks to a dear friend we got them for an absolute steal!!! My dilemma is that we still don't know if bean is a bull or a heifer, making it difficult to finish the nursery.

The pieces we have chosen are cream and perfect for gender neutral themes.  I already feel bad if bean is a girl, there will be no princess pink themed garb here.  Ultimately I have to find a way to tie in cream, brown, light oak, white and green.  Fortunately for me the perfect solution is a cow skin rug under the crib.
See how wonderful it is????? If you don't its fine I won't take offense because it is not a typical nursery theme.  I personally just have a love for cows, and I have always wanted an awesome rug.   Another piece of info that might be helpful in visualizing the space, there are currently two large bass, a set of horns, a HUGE tackle box and fishing rods in the room.  My goal is for bean to be a boy and to have an awesome Bass Pro Shop type room!  I'm excited just thinking about it.


I have the idea, however putting it all together is not my forte.  Meaning that one lucky family member will be assisting in production while I eat cupcakes.  See picture to the right -------->
That would just be so awesome, no boy would be ashamed of that room.  Bean if you are a girl, the room idea will most likely be the same.

Off topic I would like to publicly apologize to B for suffering through two hours of Pregnant in America.  While it was informative, it was boring and way too long.  Because said boring movie was so long we didn't even watch Hart of Dixie last night, that is B's favorite show, do not judge!  Continuing off topic, I feel great, no more sickness.  Still slightly tired and no appetite but I will take that over all day sickness.  Enjoy the week everyone......

No comments:

Post a Comment