Thursday, November 17, 2011

Nothing New

This week there has been no new material that has to do with me or baby.  We are in the blob stage, yes I'm pregnant, yes the baby is growing but no one can tell! Baby Bean no longer has a tail, which is great because that would just be plain ugly.  I have been better about exercising, however today I will not be walking due to a thunderstorm.  I have been taking my folic acid but mostly forgetting to drink my tea.  I still weigh the same but my fat pooch is growing.  Ace and Coon still push my buttons daily to remind me they WON"T be forgotten when Bean comes.  I did the dishes this morning which completely wore me out.  At least I feel like I accomplished one thing today.  I should be getting ready for mommy group, but that requires me to get dressed.  I set out a wheat blueberry bagel to eat for breakfast when all I want is a big mac.  I justify eating a bowl of oreo frozen yogurt because its yogurt and I added a banana.  Baby Bean still has no name and B is still gaining weight.  Thats all folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment