Saturday, November 19, 2011

Kumquat

So baby is now the size of one of these, which seems so big compared to the ultrasound picture but who am I to judge. The good news is that he/she keeps growing! 

How far along? Depending on what app I use I am between 10 and 11 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: maybe gained 1/2 a pound but its hard to say

Maternity clothes?: wore pre-preg clothes all this week!

Stretch marks? none

Sleep: very difficult, my right arm has been going numb easily making sleeping on my side difficult 

Best moment this week: going to mommy group

Miss Anything?: my old boobs, these new ones are heavy 

Movement: to early still, although my lower belly gets tight in certain spots 

Food cravings: carbs, sugar, salt 

Anything making you queasy or sick: most things 

Gender: not yet

Labor Signs: Negative

Symptoms: nauseous, sore boobs, rounding belly 

Belly Button in or out? in!

Wedding rings on or off?: none

Happy or Moody most of the time: happier this week 

Looking forward to: being able to want to eat again, second trimester, gender scan( far away still) 

No comments:

Post a Comment