Friday, November 25, 2011

Black Friday

My original plan was to attempt the crowds and get some baby stuff.  My actually plan ended up being sleep.  I woke up at nine and my first thought was " oh shit I missed black friday" my second thought " I guess I can go back to sleep".  So once again black friday wins and I loose.

Thanksgiving is over and now the countdown to Christmas begins.  I will not be making turkey, maybe a ham or pizza? Something I will actually eat.  After spending countless hours pre-planning thanksgiving I managed to forget to bake the rolls, over cook the turkey( partially because B insisted there was crispy skin), and only offer myself dessert.  Even with the mishaps we had a wonderful day.  Next year the boys are requesting more liquor, that should be interesting.  I managed to send most of my left-overs out the door, no turkey hash here!

We have 26 days until we find out what kind of bean is growing, I get more impatient every day.  Bean is now slightly bigger than a lime.  Our next appointment isn't for two more weeks :(  My newest obsession is cloth diapers, I am constantly biding on them, buying them or attempting to get them from other moms.  Also on my to do list is furniture and other storage for Beans things.  Even though I have time it seems like June will be here before I know it.
Still no weight gain even with the cookies and cakes! Pre-prego jeans fit somedays still.  Craving sweets and more sweets.

No comments:

Post a Comment