Monday, November 7, 2011

Confessions

This past week I confess I only drank my prenatal tea twice.  I confess I have eaten nothing with nutritional value.  I confess saturday I ate garlic bread and a tray of cookies.  I confess I nap on and off all day. I confess I have not been walking.  I confess I am spoiled rotten.  I confess my mood swings are out of my control.  I could go on and on but will stop there.

I was absolutely spoiled this weekend.  Thanks to B we went shopping, got pedicures and saw a movie.  He really is the best! Thanks to him all my maternity shopping is done! I now have a dozen tops, pants, shorts, and dress pants. I am in the process of purging some older clothes to make room in my over stuffed closet.

So far this week I have mommy class, day with the cousins and a baby appointment.  The rest will most likely consist of sleeping and attempting to eat.

Stat update
Weight-132
Bust-bigger
Waist- another inch bigger
Belly-continues to grow
I will provide inch measures when I find the tape measure
Food that tastes good- bread, cookies
Food that tastes bad- everything
Symptoms- tiredness, nausea, thirsty
Clothes- grey shorts, big tee shirts

No comments:

Post a Comment