Monday, November 21, 2011

Belly Flips

Call me crazy but I think I felt Bean last night.  All the critics will say there is no way and it was gas.  I know my body and I know what gas pains are, not what I felt.  If I wasn't driving it would have stopped me in my tracks.  It felt like I went up a big hill and came back down real quick.  Right below my belly-button there was this quick somersault feeling and then it was over.  I felt it once more and then it was gone.  It was the most surreal feeling.  I wish there was a way to describe it better, to emphasize how unique and special of a feeling it was.  I can't wait to feel it more often.  



Results of the baking soda test came back girl.  While the test means nothing and is merely a wives tale it was a fun experiment to try.  I am so impatient to find out what we are having.  I have been dreaming that Bean is a girl as well.  Less than month until we find out! 

Happy early Thanksgiving to everyone. I have tons of prep work to do here at our house as well as cooking, cleaning, and storing my own energy.  Technically its already Bean's second holiday.  This week I am also meeting up with another mommy, building my cloth diaper empire as well as celebrating my little sisters 18th birthday.  What a busy busy week, and then black friday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment