Monday, November 14, 2011

Pregnant Friday Nights

Friday nights have forever changed at our house.  We used to go out drinking with friends, bar hop until 2,  drive out to the beach and not have a care in the world.  Now they consist of indecisive dinner plans, birthing videos and early bed times.  Baby Bean isn't even here yet and its been close to a month since we went out for a date! Granted I should be taking much of the blame seeing as I am the one who can't get off the couch, BUT.......... I still want to have fun!  Sexy has now been replaced with sweatpants and sweatshirt.  Cuddling is a thing of the past, " don't touch me while I sleep".   Instead of sweet perfume we have flatulence contests to see who is more repulsive, gross I know.


How far along? 9 weeks and some days 

Total weight gain/loss: zero for me 10-15 for B

Maternity clothes?: Yes, have not got dressed to leave the house though 

Stretch marks? none yet

Sleep: nap throughout the day, night sleeping is more difficult 

Best moment this week: Technically this was last week but hearing Bean's heartbeat 

Miss Anything?: sushi 

Movement: gas bubbles 

Food cravings: none this week

Anything making you queasy or sick: everything food related 

Gender: scan at the end of december

Labor Signs: Negative

Symptoms: Rounding belly, gas, nausea still, sore boobs 

Belly Button in or out? in!

Happy or Moody most of the time: constant form of cranky I think, Sorry Dear 

Looking forward to: The second trimester, I want my old self back 

No comments:

Post a Comment