Thursday, December 1, 2011

Ginger

I'm beginning to think about what Bean will look like.  I would bet money that a red-head freckle faced kid emerges.  I am fine with the above thought on one condition, that Bean is NOT a CARROT TOP!  With both B and I having red hair genes we could be in for fire truck red.  See baby to the right, the do has just got to go!  On all other accounts I am excited to see how Bean looks.  Hopefully Bean will be small, easier to push out-(selfish I know).

The workings of the nursery are underway this weekend. I am so excited about this part I could scream.  I want the coolest nursery for Bean.  Boy or girl the theme is chosen.  I will post pictures as soon as progress is made.  Grammie has been enlisted to make it happen.  Mommy says no expense spared, Daddy says "oh boy, here we go".

Today Bean is 13 weeks along, the size of a peach.  Wow it seems like just yesterday that I found out I was pregnant.  Nine long weeks have already gone by, twenty seven to go.  Daddy says that Bean will come on fourth of July.  Personally I think he is crazy!!!!! I'm all for letting Bean cook but an extra 3 weeks is insanity.

Things to look forward to:
Mom's group- today
Lunch with Aunt Nancy-today
Baby app dec 8th
Gender Reveal dec 20th
Christmas 24th-26th ( extra days since B is off )
Snap-On kick off jan
Bret and Christina visiting jan-whenever
I'm sure there is more but thats enough to keep me busy for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment