Friday, November 11, 2011

Baby's first portrait

Last night B and I got to see Baby Bean! Its crazy to be able to love something so small and precious.  Two weeks ago we saw Baby Bean, yesterday we heard Baby bean.  As a person who hides feelings, I was caught off guard to feel tears forming every time I heard the heartbeat.  There is truly no words to describe how amazing and wonderful it is to see the heart flicker on the screen.  

The appointment went well, baby is measuring on track, and has a healthy strong heartbeat.  Mommy is doing great with the exception that I need to eat more spinach and dark leafy veggies.  Daddy also got told he has to clean up after Coon, due to the possibility of toxoplasmosis.  Personally I think some people over exaggerate things, I was a technician for crying out loud! I have been exposed to everything from bats with rabies, sarcoptic mange, and plenty of parasites.... I will be ok!

We return in 4 weeks for another check up.  No more baby scans until 20 weeks, what a bummer.  B asked why we had to go if they won't even show us the baby? See even though he plays tough guy he looks forward to seeing our baby just as much as I do.  At our next visit I will have my blood pressure taken, fetal doppler to hear baby and measurements of my tummy.  Over all we had a great visit and are thrilled to know that the baby is growing rapidly and is healthy!

Baby Bean at 9 weeks!
The little baby above is the culprit for all the bloating and nausea
The speedhill is now a speedslope :(

No comments:

Post a Comment