Monday, March 26, 2012

Who Knew

This weekend was a epic, who knew that I would plan a vacation the same weekend as spring break and an annual YOUTUBE convention.

Our babymoon was turned into a crazy kid convention with a side of drunk parents attempting to forget they had actually brought there children there.

B and I usually vacation on the beach, we drink, we dance, we walk the pier.  This vacation was a preview of having a child and vacationing.  This time there was no beach, no drinking for me, no leisurely walks and too many people.

Our hotel was smack in the middle of downtown disney. Some might ask why I booked a hotel in the middle of disney if I don't like children? I assumed "downtown" ment the adult part minus kids, rides and temper tantrums.

The first night we ate at Planet Hollywood. The wait was supposed to be 30 minutes so we waited at the bar like ol' times except I had a "virgin" drink (super lame). Dinner was great, we shared an appetizer and entree attempting to be cute and romantic. (side note, I didn't bring my coupons and could not justify paying $20 for a burger just because we were at a theme park)

We walked around the thousands of rude people/ bratty children.  Went into shops for adults with breakable things instead of going to Mickey's fun house.  We waited in line at Ghriadelli for an eternity to get sugar free ice cream with dark hot fudge( yes it defeats the purpose of getting sugar free, but i have my GD test on thursday).

At 10pm we called it a night, like old married people. The only nice thing about having a king sized bed is I have all the room I need. I stayed up listening to the gaggles of youtubers run up and down the halls until all hours of the morning.

Day 2 to follow... No pictures were taken due to it being "touristy". According to B, we live an hour away therefore we don't need pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment