Thursday, March 29, 2012

G'D

Finally today has arrived.  I am up at the time roosters crow so I can take my gestational diabetes test today.  I better pass because getting up this early better pay off for something.  After this test I want a big fat sundae with tons of hot fudge.

I'm interviewing a pediatrician today. Not to be a pessimist but I'm sure I won't like her.  If only my old pediatrician was still practicing AND lived in Fl, this would be easier.  Unless Bean's arm is falling off or he is puking his brains out I don't plan on frequenting the doctor, but when I do I want to trust what they say. And to make things better non-hospital babies have less providers to choose from, add the fact that we are delaying vx's and I have 0.0002% chance of finding him a doctor.

Next week we have our first birthing class.  I wonder if we will get the couple that works best together award.  B and I are less than great in serious situations.  These classes mean we are getting closer and closer to the arrival of Bean.

Ten weeks to go, thats it.  If he comes on time.  Thats too soon, where have these 30 weeks gone? Its already going to be April in 2 days.  I only have a few weeks to still be a perfect parent before I actually get handed a baby with no manual... SHIT

I actually found some things I like about being pregnant.  It only took me 7.5 months. I know...I'm shocked too.  The first thing is nesting.  Honestly its awesome. I wish I could bottle it up for latter.  Things have never been so clean an organized.  Its instant gratification, the more nesting the more gratification.  Second I have become quite fond of feeling Bean kick, roll and hiccup.  I will miss that once he is out of there.  I watch my belly in awe as it changes shape from him moving.  The last thing I will miss is all the excitement and anticipation.  From finding out the sex, picking a name, designing the nursery ect.  It really has been fun :(

Its time for me to start making my breakfast for this damn test. Perhaps I could wear the pearl and pass with flying colors.  Updates on Bean, Me and The G'D tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment