Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Day 3

Sunday rounded out the weekend with a relaxing couples massage, delicious seafood for lunch and a quick walk around downtown Disney again. At 10am on a sunday it is actually quite peaceful without all those annoying children. We actually took pictures, that I still can't get off the camera.  We looked in a few "kid" stores for Bean and decided together that we just aren't cartoon people and couldn't bring anything "disney" into his awesome room.

I paid $5 dollars for popcorn because I just had to have it. We ended up eating the whole bucket for dinner.  We packed our bags and eagerly left those "youtuber's".

I retook some pictures with the trusty ol' Iphone. They are not great but will give an idea of the loot from the weekend.  There are pictures of my precious pearl, the third rarest color, be jealous.
Curtains to go over the closet

Deer Head Mount

Baby Deer picture

Duck Picture 

Bass Sculpture



Moose Head 

Night Light with a bass.  ( Bean you better use this till you move out, I dug through boxes to find it)
The dinning light (crooked in B's opinion)

Finally the "rare" pearl
Top view

Side View 

No comments:

Post a Comment