Thursday, March 22, 2012

Ultrasounds

Yesterday we got to see Bean again. He got measured AGAIN! Its practically a crime to be small in todays obese reality.  More importantly they were checking to see if the umbilical cord was attached and functioning properly.  

The tech was super fast at taking the measurements so she let B and I watch him wiggle around in there.  We verified for the 5th time he is still a boy! Such a relief even though we know he is a boy.  

Bean has moved into the head down position, hopefully he will stay that way.  He already weighs over 2 pounds and has a huge head. Not looking forward to that coming out- eeeek. 

We leave for our babymoon tomorrow.  We plan on laying by the pool, shopping and plain ol' relaxing since this baby is coming faster than we know.  

Last week I took it upon myself to hire a cleaning lady.  For those that know me that was super hard. I don't like anyone touching my shit, let alone cleaning where I live.  Any-who it just so happened I had to go to the ultrasound when the cleaning was to be done, so instead of reschedule I let her come while I was gone. A Huge huge step in giving up control but it had to be done.  

The result was amazing.  The house was clean, it smelled good and I didn't have to lift a single finger.  Its pure awesomness.  I plan on keeping her indefinitely. B thinks its ridiculous that I hired a cleaning lady and we didn't have one when we both worked from sun up till sun down.  But its my allowance and my choice, so she stays! 

I have seven days until my glucose test, No I haven't cut out sugar like I had hoped. Stay tuned for results and pictures from our weekend getaway. 

2 comments: