Friday, March 23, 2012

29 weeks and a nursery preview

Holy Shiz! We only have 77ish days until Bean is fully cooked.  It seems so close yet so far away still.  I don't think I can endure that many sleepless nights or uncomfortable positioning.  I can still see my feet when I look down, which is an accomplishment ( I think).

I put nesting to good work and clorox'ed everything in the nursery including the walls and baseboards.  I re-arranged the furniture again.  His dresser and closet are organized. Now we just need a baby to put in there.

Since I don't do cartoons, superheros, or pokemon Bean is s.o.l.  I do like wood toys, puppets, and other teaching toys so until he has a say I will be choosing what we play.  With that being said, I bough him his first farm animal set.  It has 15 or so animals and it all folds up into the barn, even though he is too little to play it has a big grassy mat that comes with it (perfect for tummy time).

My dear Friend sent Bean a cow onesie and stuffed cow, they are adorable.  He is pretty much going to be wearing that until he gets too big.

This is his changing table with a stuffed Lamb and cow

Crib in front of window now 

Cute little animal rug for under the crib

Dresser next to the closet

The whole room when you walk in 

Today's belly 



1 comment:

  1. Gosh, I'm impressed with your organisation! Our nursery to be looks like a tornado has been through. We've got lots of stuff, it's just all over the place! Yours is looking really nice and cozy!

    ReplyDelete