Monday, March 12, 2012

Milk Maid

So one of my main faults is always having to be an over achiever. To the point of not liking anything that I'm not perfect at the first time I try it.  Its partly genetics and a new syndrome that I plan on trademarking in the future.  This inherent need to be the best is quite possibly why I struggle with being pregnant, I've never made a human before and its hard!  Anyways the point is I want to breastfeed.

The problem is the boobs are attached to me.  Since I have to be perfect at it (or I will give up and throw a fit like a child) my boobs started early.  Even though I have 3 months until I need to actually feed someone the"boobs" have been practicing.  I now get to add leaky boob as a symptom of pregnancy.

They haven't quite reached shooting stream potential, however it is not safe to leave them uncovered.  After checking and double checking that it was in fact my boobs leaking and not dish water, sweat or another form of liquid I broke the news to B.  His response was go put a band- aids on them and stop making rings on my shirts.  Also I am not permitted to enter my own bed until the boob juice has stopped or they are covered.

Laughing is also getting dangerous.  I am having to really concentrate on not peeing when I start laughing.  I'm trying to get better at planning bathroom trips before these hysterical laughing fits but its near impossible.  B and I share the most ridiculous humor and mainly laugh at each other. Here is an example:
B- saying something in reference to the three little pigs
Me- shocked expression " I didn't even know you knew what the three little pigs were"
B- ya they are three pigs
Me - hysterical laughter " yes I told you they were pigs when I asked the question" Both of us laughing uncontrollably

We are pretty awesome at making each other laugh which is a good thing! Enjoy monday everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment