Friday, March 16, 2012

Couch Arrest

Sorry to disappoint, from lack of posts that is.  Mainly its because sitting on the couch for 14 hours a day is extremely boring. I could tell you all that I drink twice as much water as before, eat snacks all day, nap and then drink more water but that is sooooo lame.

Reasons why couch arrest sucks:
our couch isn't really that comfortable
I want to eat everything in sight
being sedentary makes for a super bitchy me
the piles of dog/cat/my hair are about to over take the living room
I'm mean to B because its super unfair I can't move and he can
Being confined makes on online shopping super convenient
Its St. Patricks day this weekend, no green beer or corned beef and cabbage for me

I have also started constructing my list of things I want done before Bean gets here. Its getting longer and longer since I have endless days to sit here and think about what needs to be done. The main problem is that I can't do half the shit on the list, and B is rarely home to attempt said list. If there is anyone who wants to volunteer to get the list done keep in mind I'm super anal retentive and will most likely complain, any takers?

On a more positive note, I have less than 90 days to go until Bean arrives. My shower is a month away. My mom is coming to visit and cook according to B. Or baby moon is next weekend, I will be rockin an bikini by the pool. B's brother and sister in-law will be here in two weeks. Easter is coming up, I will be making Bean an easter basket. i'm so excited for March to be over and to get through with april and may.

28 weeks, where did my belly go?

No comments:

Post a Comment