Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Kick-off

So this year we are going to Ocala for kick-off.  A far cry from a ritzy beach hotel or a 5 star affair in Vegas.  We also have the pleasure of the theme being " country ho-down".  How awesome and redneck is that?????  I'm up at night thinking about all the fun we are going to have.... Not!

Wardrobe for this grand event seems to be challenging.  With my growing belly I literally have to find something the day of.  B and I have discussed many options, such as leather fringed jackets with wranglers, bib over-alls and lumber jack red checkered shirts, or my favorite suggested by another field manager to go as white trash ( daisy dukes and a tied up shirt).

The latest update: The presidential suite will be occupied by none other than yours truly.  Yes, some how B is justifying staying in the swanky-est room do to kick-off being so lame.  According to him we are going to make our own party.  Meaning he will be enjoying mass amounts of cocktails and I will be taking advantage of all the photo ops! This should be full of entertainment for those who will remember it. I am excited for all of the perks of our suite, turn down service, complimentary this and complimentary that, now if only they had an on site spa!

Current Countdowns:
Doctor app 1 day
Gender app 13 days
Christmas 18 days
Kick Off 1 month

No comments:

Post a Comment