Friday, December 9, 2011

Baby Update

Bean sucking on toes 

Bean sucking on fingers, look at that full belly 

To my great surprise we got to see Bean last night. He just keeps growing and growing.  
 
       Bean was dancing all around, a shot of  the legs  kicking


Yesterday I got scolded for many things.  First my food intake which is no where near enough and then for my posture.   Yes according to the way I sit and stand that could be causing my back aches.  Great! so now I have to make a food journal of everything I eat for a week straight.  This should be interesting and lead to more scolding as I eat a lot of garbage as well as coffee.  Bean was over active at last nights scan, it leads me to the conclusion her likes ice cream just as much as me!  

For any with a squeamish stomach the post ends here for you.  Continue at your own risk.  I actually had questions at this appointment, shocking enough since I think I am a know it all about something ( I read too much).  Anyways so I asked my questions and got some pretty unique answers, ones that were not in the book.  I asked about how to get my plumbing back on a regular cycle, it has been all kinds of screwed since getting preggo.  After going through all different types of food to encourage movement, we settled on just relaxing.  So I am supposed to sit in the bathroom, relax, meditate and just let it happen.  Really???? Meditate???? No way, I'm and in and out kinda girl, however desperate times call for desperate measures.  

I need to be adding more veggies and "good" food to my diet and start correcting my bad habits now.  I also need to get my growing  ass off my couch and start walking again.  So I have many lofty goals to attend to, I must get going.  One last picture since its friday.....
When capturing todays picture I managed to get a frumpy cottage cheese butt! Awesome

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow! You got some great pics from your ultrasound! My last one at 12 weeks our monster didn't want to co-operate and in the end they had to do a intravaginal ultrasound to try to determine NT and length. I think our little one is a bit camera shy! Also had a bit of trouble getting our monster to perform. It just wanted to lie there and occasionall wave it's hands around! Makes me think of the scene from Look Who's Talking whe the baby is looking at his hands in the womb!

    Looking forward to following your journey!
    Yaeli

    P.s. Impressive bump!

    ReplyDelete