Friday, December 2, 2011

Tear Fountain

Usually I can keep myself together, except for when I am super duper mad or pregnant.  I am so embarrassed by my lack of composure.  I know the books warn you about the crazy hormones and mood swings but actually going through them sucks.  Movies that I have seen time and time again cause the tears to run, Ace and Coon playing has just become "too cute" for me to handle, and my ever surging nerves have become much more delicate.

I have tough skin, I don't let people bother me and tend to have an "I'll show you" type attitude.  Until I got pregnant, now I am one messy ball of girly tears.  Heaven forbid my delicate feelings get hurt, cause like any rational adult I call my mother crying telling her its so unfair people are mean to me.  WTF? I would self proclaim myself a momma's girl now since I can't go one day without calling, crying or complaining.

Today I am 13 weeks and Bean is the size of a peach.  When I wake in the mornings I see a glimpse of my old tummy, not flat but not huge.  This morning I had a rude awakening, my blast from the past tummy has turned into permanent bump.  Dumbfounded I tried to suck it in, push it out, anything to move it with NO LUCK! Bean is here to stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment