Thursday, December 29, 2011

The Bump

Its growing like a weed.  This last week I have noticed that the "bump" no longer disappears sometime between 10pm and 8am when I wake up.  According to the experts, "I've popped", according to me I just feel fat.  I guess the over eaten belly has been replaced by a baby bump.  I'm not gonna lie, it looks weird and feels even weirder.  Baby Bean is a movin' in there too.  I feel him a lot now, especially at night.  He has already grown to about the size of a large avocado.  I'm still trying to wrap my head around the fact that something so small can effect everything I do.

I have been trying to get Coon and Ace ready for our new addition and I must say that Ace is failing.  To him kids are like sheep, he herds them and tries to bite them.  He has also started biting me more, over food and toys.  He has become quite the little ass.  This worries me because I can't change the fact that he is a herding dog, nor can I change the fact that he has an awful little dog temperament.  He was always such a good boy, now he doesn't listen worth a crap.  Bean will have to learn not to mess with his big brother, or else...... I think Ace is mostly jealous that he is no longer my number 1.

Speaking of jealousy.  It is amazing how some people react with such hurt an anger out of jealousy.  While B and I sit back and laugh.  It pains me to know that some can not handle others happiness.  Just because we chose to have a baby, that makes B an awful person.  Wait? what? ..... Yes, people actually have said awful things just form being jealous.  I thought we were adults and could handle our feelings appropriately.  Apparently not, so while you sit stuck in the 7th grade we are going to continue moving on.

My least favorite holiday is coming up.  New years, that calls for stupid partying and too much drinking. Nothing good comes from new years.  Resolutions are made just to be broken or forgotten about.  People drink and drive, accidents happen and people get hurt.  B make be the grinch of christmas, but I am by far the worst grinch of new years.  So here is to two days left of 2011, and 365 left of 2012.

1 comment:

  1. My bump still looks like a little fat belly I think!

    Hope Ace comes to the party and starts to behave. My ginger cat has gone a bit odd since I conceived, but hopefully he'll come good.
    Someone suggested to me leaving a used baby blanket or nappy for the pets to sniff to get used to bubs smell.

    Sorry people have said mean things to you guys. For us, so far, the worst has been my mum, and we feel much the same as you guys. Everyone can go back to high school if they're going to be childish about it!

    ReplyDelete