Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Its a ....

For those of you coming here to find out what it is I'm afraid I won't be posting until after Christmas.  What I can say is that someone very special to me does know.  In a way it was out of respect, love and forgiveness.  A secret that this person and I could share first.  As for the rest of my friends and family that keep pestering to get it out of me, I will not crack!

Bean is healthy and thriving that is what is important.  I will post pictures, tons of pictures soon. So as for now, we are still having a baby.  Later he or she will make an announcement.

We also received a christmas package from my parents yesterday.  It sits under the tree as a fill in scratching post a teether for Coon.  If I was the betting kind I would say Coon will have in unwrapped by tomorrow.

After our appointment we came home to eight deer in the yard.  They are so beautiful, its so mean people kill them in there own yards.  Ace chooses to chase them, making it harder for us to catch them eating.

Christmas has been canceled at our house due to Brandon the scrooge.  Christmas cards have been moved to the office and chain calling will begin sunday morning with the news of Bean.  Lame I know! It resulted in having a screaming match with myself, crying and a refusal to say sorry.  These hormones could seriously pack up and go.  B is asking for the normal me to return sooner than later.

1 comment:

  1. Thrilled to hear Bean is healthy and thriving! I go for another check up in early January and then I have my big fancy detailed 20 week scan in Australia on the 20th of Jan. I'm really looking forward to seeing our monster twice in one month!!

    Can't wait to see your pics. The scan here can't print pictures so I'm going to try and take some photos of the screen at the next scan with my phone.

    As for the hormones, if it's any consolation for B, The Man feels exactly the same way. I think he's pretty over it too. I try really hard to fight the hormones and stay rational, but sometimes I can't help but go nuts... especially when I'm tired.

    I hope everything works out for you quickly, and that the deer come back to visit more often. They sound like a lovely sight.

    ReplyDelete