Monday, October 31, 2011

Socks and Seven Weeks

Today I am 7 weeks and 2 days pregnant.  I can safely say that these last few days have sucked.  I'm not quite sure how something the size of a blueberry can really mess up my day, but it does.  I am either so tired I literally don't get out of bed or I am so nauseous that the site, sound or smell of food sends me running to the bathroom.  Another mystery I have yet to figure out... I have gained 4 pounds without putting hardly anything in my mouth? What the heck?

Status updates:
Symptoms: nausea, tiredness, nothing food related is good
Weight Gain: 4 pounds, where it came from I'm not sure. I also feel like a pillsbury dough boy all puffy in the middle.
Cravings: Nectarines

I guess its time for pictures:
Picture One: yes even bigger than last week!

Picture Two: My ass seems to have moved to my belly, on the upside no muffin tops yet!

 
Picture Three: Halloween socks Grammie got Baby Bean.  Notice the absence of my hip bones :(

Happy Halloween everyone! I will be dressing up as myself, or rather my self in my clothes just with a different body.  

No comments:

Post a Comment