Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Food

Today I had a working interview, it went great.... with that being said lets re-hash the details.  So since I have been so blessed to stay home I have been actively sending resumes and I have been on a few interviews UNTIL I found out I was pregnant.  Literally the day we found out I got called to go to another interview... go figure.  This initial interview lasted a whopping 3 1/2 hours, I loved the doctors.  Fast forward a week into finding out about "Bean" and still no word from the doctors I thought I would call.  Monday they asked me to come in wednesday for a working interview... SWEET!

Today comes, who on earth wakes a pregnant lady at 5:30? Needless to say I end up rising around 6:30 meaning I have a half hour to get ready and eat my breakfast.  I manage to get on the road at 7:15, ate yogurt, nectarine, and banana GO ME!  Ten minutes in I'm already exhausted and feel that my fruit is ready to come up instead of stay down.  Another interview that turned into a whole morning, good for me, bad for hungry baby.  After the full disclosure that I was expecting and my work duties would have to be modified they still want to hire me! HECK YA

Now that I have might be going back to work very very soon I am excited, nervous and slightly sad that my time off is ending.  But on the up and up it will be good that I stay active and get to explore this new manager opportunity.

Now Its time to get to the point of the post which is food.  Today foods that I love taste like a**.  I spent an hour preparing a chicken crockpot, 3 hours into roasting I tasted what I thought was going to be delicious tasted like oily syrup.... is that even possible? So now I guess we have to eat it even though I would rather feed it to the homeless.  Salmon, another fav was a no go at lunch time, tasted like chalk.  I have also noticed that I can drink room temp water perfectly fine but anything that comes out of the fridge is just not cold enough.  Enough ranting about food, it is making me sick just thinking about slimy chicken.

Side note I spoke with the midwife today after having intense cramping, apparently being skinny and short are making this so much painful.  Aka skinny= feeling everything.  Ya for me, this is one time where I actually wouldn't mind a little more cushion.  Good to know that I will be able to feel "Bean" earlier than later!

No comments:

Post a Comment