Tuesday, October 18, 2011

TIme for pictures

According to all the charts and tables I am five weeks two days. We will see what the ultrasound says in a week.  So far besides feeling sick, tired, and nauseous I feel great.  I have been eating well, trying to exercise and get lots of rest.  Due to bloating from the front my belly looks huge for being five weeks.  I will include side and belly pictures this time.  

Today I took my first set of measurements, all I can say is my body is already changing..... A total of 5 inches have been gained, 2"to bust, 1" to waist and 2" whole inches to my waist. I'm hoping its bloating! I still fit into all my pre-baby clothes with the exception of too tight tops.  I had better step up my walking game if I plan on staying in my jeans for much longer.  

Dear Bean, 
I hope you can hear Daddy and I laugh and giggle at all the silly names we talk about.  I promise you now that I will not let Daddy choose an embarrassing one.  Should you be a boy you name as of today is ______ ______ Morris, great start so far I know! If you are a girl Mommy knows your name but will wait to share.  I hope you are enjoying your stay, you already run this show. We love you Bean and are so lucky to be your parents. 



Picture one, all bloated puffy belly
Picture two, small amount of bloating, but I mostly look the same 

No comments:

Post a Comment