Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Dreams and Sleeping

Wow, sleeping has become a chore and I'm not even big yet!  A few things that I have noticed so far: I get up to pee 3-4 times every night, as annoying as it is, it's here to stay.... I have also learned that during the night I turn into a heat source that could thaw most frozen food..... Lastly I dream vivid life like dreams.  A few examples: Answering the phone is a dead sleep is never a good thing, still thinking I was dreaming, my main concern was that I was missing out on the koalas and how important it was that I got back to them.  B should actually be writing this post, he has the joy of listening to my stories and endless sleep talking.  I wake him up time and time again and have no memory of what happened or how ridiculous I sound.  

Last night I had a dream about Baby Bean, the ultrasound showed he was a boy.  I know that it is way way to early to know, but maybe its my subconscious letting me know.  When I told B about the dream his opinion was basically I could dream as much as I want and it wouldn't change the gender.  Well no duh smarty pants but its fun to guess and speculate......

So my prediction is that it will a girl, even though we have been calling Bean Lucas.  Either way a happy healthy baby is whats important to us.  As it gets closer I'm sure there will be many more bets that take place.  Baby Bean if you are a girl your daddy already has plenty of guns to protect you.  Daddy also says that if your a boy its never too soon to learn how to sell tools, a baby swing can be installed in the truck.  

We are anxiously awaiting the ultrasound, broken record here until we can see that precious baby.  
Stat update:
Still no weight gain but things are growing 
Loving nectarines, potatoes, cheese. 
Drinking 4 liters of water, 8oz of orange juice and 1 cup of coffee
Exercise has been hit and miss, walking to the mail box and doing the dishes must count for something, Right?

Before I end todays post I would like to say thank you to my friends and family for being so happy and encouraging.  Also to B, he is so amazing in all that he does for us.  I am so lucky to have such a great partner and provider, Bean and I love you very very much.   

No comments:

Post a Comment