Monday, April 16, 2012

Weekly Catch up

I can't believe its been another week.  After not blogging for a week its time to update everyone on the weekly happenings. 

The in-laws arrived safely. 
C and I went antique shopping and scored some awesome finds. 
We have had two get togethers with extending family. (awesome food!)
B and I had a double date with the in-laws to the movies.
A serious game of monopoly unfolded saturday night.  The one who never wants to play always wins. 
Sunday brought on a serious case of swelling, it has yet to leave despite using all the "tricks". 

This week there is lots going on as well. 
Mom comes to town. 
Friends fly in for the baby shower. 
More birth class this week. 
Baby Shower. 
Finishing the nursery. 
Catching up on sleep. 


I have tons of pictures to post, I will get to them I promise.  As for my 32 week picture, I look the same as last week just more swollen.  

No comments:

Post a Comment