Wednesday, April 18, 2012

School Is In

Last night started the 1st of 6 weekly birth classes.  Unlike the waterbirth class this was actually informative and highly entertaining.

These classes always start the same. Everyone introducing ourselves and saying why we choose the birth center, how many kids we have blah blah blah.  B and I have a rather boring story and are usually chosen first to share no matter where we end up sitting.

We actually learned more than I expected.  B was actually involved in class- big shocker from our last one.

I have lots on the agenda today. Chiropractor appointment- this baby has one more week to move into permanent head down position.
Baby check up- this ought to be fun considering I haven't weighed myself in 3 weeks.
Haircut- time to get my mommy do done.  These poor locks have been over due for a cut an color.

I could squeal in excitement over my mom coming and the baby shower this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment