Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Daily Conversation

Becoming pregnant has ruined my brain. It has taken it with a vengeance making it extremely difficult to function without writing down what I'm going to do before doing it.  I walk into a room 3-4 times and still have no clue what I was about to do.  B on the other hand turns to mush when he comes home.  He uses his brain power all day and once I get to see him he is off in lala land.  Making the two of us together a perfect redundant duo.

Yesterday I got Bean more clothes.  I can't resist, it just happens and the stuff was on sale.

I put said clothes away and discover this kid had no shoes and no pants. He does have enough socks and shirts to clothe a daycare though.

B gets home and I ask him is we need pants to go with all these shirts.  His response " why are you even dressing him? By the time he poops and your boobs milk him he will have to be changed" " naked is the way to go, no more clothes"


Me- I need to get your easter stuff together but here is one thing, Its going to rip the bag. (new bbq scrapper).
B- Ok thanks, I didn't get you anything for easter
Me- I know good thing its sunday and not tonight
B- How bout the "pearl" is your present
Me- How bout no, but good try


We have had the Easter conversation at least ten times. Constant repetition of when is Easter, where is Easter and whose house are we going is less annoying when I literally can't remember myself.

Next Easter is going to be the shit, I'm already thinking about how to make Bean's first real live Easter better than ever.  B better get to making the rabbit and chicken coups now because this kid is getting both. Since Bean is already practicing being a genius he ought to remember next Easter for the rest of his life and be able to tell everyone about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment