Friday, April 6, 2012

DownHill


Holy mother F'er, we are into the single digit count downs.  B asked me yesterday why I "cooked" him so quickly.  Its already friday again too, which means last week flew by even faster than the week before.

Since waterbirth class was such a hit, I have confirmed our 6 week class that starts on the 17th.  Meaning I will be ready to pop when its over, super scary.

In honor of my mom coming to town, I scored us 4 boxes of brown and serves for free by doubling my store and manufactures coupons.  I also gave a coupon 101 lecture to my little sis on how to start saving tons of money at the store.

Since I have been couponing like a mad woman. I have quite the stockpile of food. It makes me super excited to open the pantry and see the rows and rows of edible goodness.  The only problem is the freezer is only so big, and is partially being used as a liquor cooler.  I requested a deep freeze to unleash the coupon craze as well as have a place to put the boob juice once Bean gets here.

Nesting has gotten out of control. I have the pantry organized by product and in F.I.F.O rotation. (first in first out) The freezer is packed full of already portioned dinners. I bleached the spare bathroom the other day because it just looked dirty.  I have organized Bean's closet and dresser a thousand times.  I really want to go and organize the garage but don't want to fight the spiders.  Who knew the top of the microwave hadn't been clean since it was installed? Well now its spotless, and so is the stove the knobs and grease fan.

I finally gave into a craving on the way to birthclass and had spicy cornuts.  They were delicious, instant heartburn though.  Emergency pit stop to get tums, after half the roll I could stop groaning.  Follow that with Taco Hell for dinner and my night was over.  No amount of tums or zantac could put this fire out.  It took over 24 hours to get that fire put out, I will not be eating either food choices until after Bean gets here.

31 weeks, back to transverse position


Proof that my cat is not normal!
 




No comments:

Post a Comment