Monday, April 9, 2012

In the future

This weekend was Easter. The only holiday I don't decorate for.  Apparently I have been doing good at prepping B for outrageous and annoying decorations because he kept asking if I was feeling ok.  There were no eggs, bunnies, chicks or fake grass anywhere in our house. In fact I still have shamrocks up for B's favorite holiday and red heart tinsel on the chandelier for valentines day.

Anywho, my mom did such an outstanding job when we were kids making Easter baskets essential that I still have a need for them.  This year B and I had our second Easter and we had baskets. It was perfect.

Sunday we went to the Cousin's and B hid eggs for the kids. I watched.  We ate and gave the kids there Easter baskets. We had a perfect day.

B played repair man and got the spare bathroom working, changed the faucets and got other plumber stuff. The house is officially ready to be B and D Inn minus the cleaning I have to get done.  What a huge relief to have it finished before quests get here and not during the visit.



Earlier in the year I posted about everyone getting engaged between Christmas and Valentines day. Everyday someone was getting the question popped to them from celebrities to friends and even family.  At our house we do things differently.....

On Saturday B and I officially got engaged an in the future we will get married ring.

There it is. 


I would love to share the story of how it happened but that can wait for another day.  

For those of you that are puzzled and looking up the definition of engagement to see if its changed, it hasn't.  It still means a formal commitment to get married at a later date, in the FUTURE. Leave it to B to not be like everyone else :)

FYI for everyone that has already asked or planning on asking: We don't know when the wedding is other than sometime in the FUTURE.

1 comment: