Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Mother's Day and the Home Stretch

Sunday was my first half mother's day.  This year B asked Ace and Coon what they got me for mother's day.  Both sat staring with a blank expression like shut up or share your food.  Coon however did let me sleep in until 10 making it the best day ever!

No mother's day is complete without sarcasm so B also asks what Bean got me? Ummm... Nothing but I bet I will get a few kicks to the ribs and heartburn later!  B is confident that Bean can cook me breakfast in bed next year.

B went to work, I took a nap and then got ready for dinner.
We ate here!

Had these for an appetizer

We both had fillets "oscar style". So so delicious.  That night I only left with one dessert, the mile high chocolate cake.  
How far along? less than 30 days from my due date

Total weight gain: Around 20ish pounds, maybe more after all the cake and ice cream

Maternity clothes? Nothing new, but I am trying to mix up my small wardrobe with shirts that still fit from before. 

Stretch marks? No new ones! The belly is still free of them! 

Sleep: Sleep has been awful.  Partly because our bed is so freakin tall.  I have to pee every two hours at most, and then jungle gym my way back into the bed, suffer through a few BH and then try to get comfortable.  I sleep for an uninterrupted 2 hours after B leaves in the morning. 

Best moment this week: Getting a wicked good pedicure, taking more maternity pictures and then enjoying my first mother's day. 

Miss Anything? Sleep, being comfortable

Movement: He still moves quite a bit, it more rolling side to side or scrunching into a ball. 

Food cravings: Cake, cookies and any sweets in general. I must slow down!!!!!

Anything making you queasy or sick: After eating too much or not enough the sickness is back. 

Gender: boy

Labor Signs: Lots and lots of braxton hicks. My belly is constantly tight. Pressure and a lot of cramping are new so hopefully that means he got the eviction notice. 

Symptoms: Braxton hicks, cramps, leaky boobs, heartburn and massive swelling.  Kankles are the new accessory this year. 

Belly Button in or out? Completely flat, sometimes it sticks out :( 

Wedding rings on or off? On until sausage fingers get to tight. 

Happy or Moody most of the time: Good as long as I've had coffee and waken up on my own. Other wise stay away. 

Looking forward to: Check up tomorrow, chiropractic adjustment, birth class tonight and thursday. Babymoon to the beach this weekend. And then full on eviction process is starting.  And saving the best for last everyone will be here in june!

New boots picture

One of the sneak peaks from saturday 


Almost done!

No comments:

Post a Comment