Thursday, May 24, 2012

BirthPlan

This is B's birth plan.

Pack clothes- will take 2 minutes estimated time

Bean will come on a friday night, when he isn't busy

Next friday looks good according to B's schedule

Pack Ice Chest ( I need to have everything ready ahead of time)

I am allowed to go into labor once I pack mine and Bean's bags. Until then he must stay put

I need to collect all misc snacks and "home comforts" prior to labor

I need to have my birth plan, birth playlist and "just in case" plans ready

There is much more although I stopped listening after my list was growing while his was shortening.  This man is not good I repeat NOT GOOD under pressure.  I can play an awful version of what might happen in my head and its not pretty.

The swing has been assembled and no persons were harmed in the process. A small miracle in its self.  During the three day weekend we will be conquering the remaining tasks in the nursery and installing the carseat.  All neighbors are on standby for pet duty. Freezer meals are ready and waiting. Now its just waiting waiting waiting until this boy makes his entrance.

No comments:

Post a Comment