Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Watched Pot

Everyday someone enquires about Bean. I am officially a watched pot. A watched pot never boils. I blame all you impatient people (including myself and B) for not having a baby in my arms.

It's too much pressure really. I am miserable being pregnant, not sleeping and being on a "push timer". I want him out badly, more than all of you. If he were here I would be the first to tell everyone the great news " I'm NOT pregnant anymore!!!!".

Its pretty safe to say Bean is waiting until everyone gets here to make his entrance, or he is going to be stubborn and wait until everyone leaves.

B has made it very clear that Bean had better not interfere with father's day dinner. I agree with him. I want to eat awesome food too, and the restaurant owes me me dessert because they were out last time.

I've started working on a vacation schedule of awesome things to do while my parents are in town.

The B and D Inn is open for visitors again. The toilet has been replaced again, the shower head had been replaced again as well.  I've got the pantry and freezer stocked full of food.  The fur piles are all gone at the moment and the dust is at a tolerable level.  Ace and Coon are anxiously awaiting Grammies' return.


No comments:

Post a Comment