Friday, June 15, 2012

50/50

My due date or guess date or a date baby is supposed to come came and went.  Actually its quite rude that a date is given but the child is still in complete control.

While B and I are both very prompt, I forget that he has 50% of the DNA here.  So far Bean is following in B's birthing steps.. BEING LATE. Which for me was never an option. Hello never say never slap in the face.

B also does not like change at all. He has meltdowns over me getting different soap just because its not the same, then like an adult he complains until is gone about how much he hated said soap.  I think Bean is taking after his father in this aspect as well. Who wants to leave the place they have been happily living just because a date comes around.

Lastly B likes to hold things in reserve and wait until he is ready. Bean is ready, just waiting in there to come when He feels like it.  There is no other reasonable explanation for him to continue hanging out in my womb.


Rules are good.  Rules keep structure. Rules build character.  I could go on and on about rules and why they are awesome and why they are even better now that I'm going to be a parent.
Bean you now have two rules you MUST follow since you clearly blew off my requests for you to come early.
You may not interfere with fathers day dinner. ( that include shoving your feet in my ribs so I can't enjoy my dinner)
You may not come the day that I take Grammie to the zoo.  You have no idea how badly she needs/wants to go.

Thank you son, have a good weekend. Your fine to come out sometime after tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment