Thursday, June 7, 2012

Thankful

Bad things happen to good people.  Even though I am a firm believer that everything happens for a reason, sometimes I have doubt too. 

During our 7 weeks of classes all of us couples ended up getting close by the end.  It just happens that way even if no one talks or tries to be friendly.  Anyhow, the other day I learned that one of the couples had lost their son via stillborn at 36 weeks.  

While it is not my place to share about the story, it did bring me back to reality.  Bean will come when he wants, how he wants and nothing I do will force him out.  I am so thankful to have had such an easy pregnancy even though complaining gets the best of me.  


In perspective just knowing Bean is alive and healthy is what is important.  His birthday will be the most profound memory I have whether its today, tomorrow or two weeks from now.  Its just a day, his birth is what is important.  

Time to put on my big girl panties, accept the fact that I could be pregnant for another 2 weeks and move on with life.  B and I are back to making weekend plans and I am officially un-hermitting myself from the casa.  


1 comment:

  1. Oh how terrible :-( Still hoping for your sake that Bean comes soon, but better late and healthy :-)

    ReplyDelete